Random thoughts

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Quiz hour!

Some AOL TV quizzes for you - first, 'tis the season, so test your knowledge of holiday TV episodes. I actually got 8 out of 10 on that one, but that was mostly by guessing. I thought I'd do better with TV Presidents trivia, but as it turns out, the only shows I've watched with TV presidents are 24 and The West Wing. Five out of 10 on that sucker. I did, however, clean up on the "You Don't Know Jack" quiz - I know my 24. Kind of disturbing, I also got 9 out of 10 on the WB TV shows trivia.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At November 29, 2007 at 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, 9/10 on the xmas one
(i love that they had saved by the bell in there)

only 3/10 on the presidents one. i'm not a good guesser. only really knew the prison break question.

6/10 for the wb shows. i never watched dawson's creek. or most of their other shows. just buffy and angel

 
At November 29, 2007 at 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, i am totally smarter than a fifth grader- 10/10
http://television.aol.com/tv-trivia-quiz/smarter-than-fifth-grader-elementary-test

and 7/10 on animal shows
http://television.aol.com/tv-trivia-quiz/animal-shows

must stop taking quizzes now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home