Random thoughts

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Buy Isaac's art!

That'd be Isaac Mendez, from "Heroes" (or, as Hiro calls him, "Mystery Sock"). NBC is auctioning off a bunch of items from its shows, including three of the future paintings from "Heroes" and some football equipment from "Friday Night Lights" (OMG, I want Tim Riggins' jersey!).

In other TV news, my less-favorite Logan, the one from "Gilmore Girls," will be popping up on FNL.

Meanwhile, it looks like the Heroes: Origins series has been replaced with a "Create Your Own Hero" poll to determine the new Hero's characteristics. Oh, and Hayden Panettiere is wanted for arrest in Japan. (I'm totally on her side. Save the dolphins!)

James Marsters, on the other hand, is testing my fan-love. I don't think I can bring myself to go see a Dragonball movie, not even for JM (and especially not if he's green and has pointy ears).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home