Random thoughts

Monday, November 26, 2007

Too much turkey?

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving (or, as I like to call it, "Tie Spike to a Chair Day"). Sadly, there are few crazy family stories to tell this year. We were pretty subdued. Although, my aunt did mention something about how, when her pet turtle Freddy died, her mother would wrap him in tin foil and pop him in the oven, and he'd apparently come back to life. This apparently happened several times. (Please note excessive use of the word "apparently." When I consulted with Megan, my resident animal expert, she expressed some doubt that this actually works. I suppose the only way to know for sure is to experiment.) I know my cousin fried her chameleon once, when she left the heat rock turned on and the chameleon fell asleep on it.

There were also some stories about the baby chicks that my aunts got at Easter, which lived long enough to turn into chickens, and then went to the "circus." Their mother served chicken for dinner that night. Needless to say, my aunts were suspicious.

Anyway, to welcome you all back to work (or school), here's an interview with Adam Baldwin about his role on Chuck. (If you're not watching Chuck, you totally should.) I *heart* Adam Baldwin. He's awesomely awesome.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home