Random thoughts

Monday, November 19, 2007

Short week!

God, I love holidays. Three-day week this week! Are you all preparing to eat mountains of food and be annoyed/embarrassed/infuriated by various relatives? Good.

But first, do you know what tonight is? Slap bet!! According to the Slap Countdown, we're going to get the third slap tonight on How I Met Your Mother. I'm so excited! I never used to get this excited about physical violence... did I?

Also, here's a hilarious interview with Hayden Panettiere and Kristen Bell. It's almost as great as the interview KB did with Piz from Veronica Mars. I was gonna quote my favorite line, but I couldn't decide. Just read the whole thing.

Joss Whedon wants YOU (think of that Army poster) to participate in a pencil-mailing campaign to support the writers' strike. Also, he sings Newsies.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 20, 2007 at 10:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

haha, that was a fantastic interview! i love them both. now i have to go catch up on last night's episode! I did manage to watch HIMYM- that was so great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home