Random thoughts

Thursday, August 16, 2007

James Marsters... Detective Mars?

Woohoo! James Marsters was just announced as a recurring guest star on Without a Trace, playing a character named - I kid you not - Detective Mars (I wonder if his daughter's named Veronica). This is super-exciting, because now I get to watch James on my TV regularly, and it's a pretty well-known show, so he should get noticed. (As opposed to that awful, horrible Saving Grace. Did anyone else watch that? I forgot to talk about it, because I was on vacation when James' episode aired and watched the tape later, but he was only in it for about two minutes. Thank God he turned down the regular role on that show... I don't think I could stand watching it every week, even for my James.) It's about damn time James got a decent role in something mainstream. I've never watched Without a Trace before (I'm moderately anti-procedural), but I'll at least be watching the episodes he's in.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2008 at 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home