Random thoughts

Monday, January 22, 2007

She's in to win.

Unless you live under a rock, you've heard that Hillary Clinton is running for President. Along with everyone else in the universe. (And those are just the announcements from the month of January.)

Does anyone else feel like we're moving too fast? I'm still recovering from this election, I've barely made it back to work after the inaugural, and you want me to pick a candidate for President already? I mean, not that I'm not in a hurry to get this one out of office, but seriously, this is getting out of control. On the other hand, if anyone has picked their candidate already, let me know. I may be looking for a job.

Yep, this is my last week as an employee of the Rendell for Governor campaign. *sniffle* I will be moving on to (hopefully) bigger and better things. I did get an interview with the PA Department of Education for a legislative affairs position, so I'm not totally left without a future, but I'm really hoping for something in the Office of Health Care Reform and I'm waiting to hear back from them (if Rosemarie Greco ever gets back from her reform rollout bus tour). Keep fingers crossed!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home