Random thoughts

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Only 5 shopping days left...

And yet, all my Christmas shopping is done. Weird.

Maybe that's why I am Time's Person of the Year. Yes, you heard right. It's me. What do you mean, it's you? No, it's not, it's me! I have to agree with Stephen Colbert - there would be much less confusion if it were just written in a language that used different words for the second person singular and plural pronouns. But it's not, so I'm going to go on assuming that I am the Person of the Year. I mean, I deserve it, don't you think?

Some things to get you in the holiday spirit: Here's Santa Claus, 24-style, and some info on the New Orleans musicians that performed on Studio 60's Christmas episode.

There's also a cool article about the making of the Charlie Brown Christmas movie. I still love that movie. I've been known to do the dance. Come on, you know what I'm talking about. And how cute is it that the kids doing the voices sometimes didn't know what they were saying, and they had to be taught phonetically... awwww.

Someone has turned Joss Whedon into an elf! And you can Elf Yourself, while you're at it. Also Buffy-related, some more info on who's involved with the season 8 comic.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home