Random thoughts

Monday, August 23, 2010

Kitty Picspam

Well, Chelsea seems to be eating a bit, but still won't go near medicine, no matter how I try to disguise it as people food. Needless to say, I am feeling rather pissed/frustrated/annoyed/sadface at my kitty right now, so I thought a little picspam would remind me how cute she is when she's not spitting medicine at me. :)


Responsible kitty pays the bills.


Giving me the evil eye. Kitty doesn't like getting her picture taken.


"Note to self: Find better hiding spot."


Pillow: You're doing it wrong.


"What? It's comfortable."


The fearsome watch-cat guarding my front door.


Close-up!


Thwarting photography efforts by attacking the camera.


"No more meds or I'm staying under here!"


Well, where do you store your spare kitty?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home