Random thoughts

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

skool?

I am officially a student again - had my first grad school class last night. It seems like it's going to be interesting and fun. I have a different class tonight; we'll see how that one shakes out.

It kind of just occurred to me on Saturday that I ought to go shopping for a bookbag and notebooks and, like, school supplies stuff. I'm so out of practice, it didn't even occur to me that I'd need this stuff until now.

In other news, I think Joss Whedon is conspiring to make me watch the second season of Dollhouse. It's like he heard I wasn't thrilled and said, "Hmm, what can we do to make this show more appealing to Laura?" and obviously he couldn't fire Eliza Dushku, so he went with the next best thing. Hiring Jamie Bamber, Michael Hogan, and Alexis Denisof to guest star. If James Marsters shows up, I'll know something's afoot.

In other-other news, Leverage was renewed for a third season. Yay!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At September 1, 2009 at 7:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wasn't Summer Glau added to the cast of "Dollhouse" as well?

 
At September 1, 2009 at 9:21 PM, Blogger Laura said...

She was indeed. In fact, she's mentioned in the same article as Alexis Denisof, but since I don't particularly like her and wouldn't watch a show because of her, she didn't make it into my Joss conspiracy.

 
At September 3, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, I see these things. Hope you're well! I'm playing up Quaker Lane from you tomorrow night at a bar called Ramparts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home