Random thoughts

Monday, July 13, 2009

Made it through the first day!

Guess what, guys? This is my first official post from my new office! Whee!

...they left me here alone...

First day went pretty well, except there's not much for me to do, since the guy I'm replacing still technically works here, but I've got plenty to learn, so lots of reading articles and position papers. The internet in this building suuuuucks, though, so I don't know if I'll be doing my usual stealthy-updates-from-work as much as I used to. (Ha, I say that like I haven't totally slacked off and not posted regularly since God knows when.)

I do have internet (and cable) at home now, so at least I'm not living in the dark ages anymore. Had a bad dream this morning that it was pouring rain and I missed the bus and was going to be late for work, and then I tried to drive but it was dark and I got lost and drove over a bridge that was under construction, but in actual fact it all went smoothly and I made it on time and everything. Yay!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 13, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations! Good hanging out with you last week!

 
At July 15, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Anonymous megan said...

glad you made it through the first day!

a friend showed me this the other day, it shows how gangsta your new neighborhood is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T1RMuoQnKo
haha. probably shouldn't watch it at work

 
At July 20, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Blogger Laura said...

That is awesome. Arlington is totally gangsta (if gangsta=preppy).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home