Random thoughts

Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm trying...

So, this weekend, I managed to catch up on TV (I was about two weeks behind), culminating in me crying like a baby at the Battlestar Galactica series finale. Get thee to a Blockbuster, because you need to watch this show. I may still be a little emotional, but I'm ready to call it the best show ever. Better than Buffy. Better than The West Wing. Better than Friday Night Lights (which also made me cry this week).

And now, for something we haven't done in a while - links! Kiefer talks about 24, and Parks & Recreation didn't do well with focus groups.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 24, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

better than buffy? blasphemy!

 
At March 24, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Blogger Laura said...

OMG you have no idea. It's not as funny as Buffy, but it is brilliant. Joss Whedon wishes he created this show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home