Random thoughts

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy birthday to me!

I got a package in the mail today - Megan sent me the Dr. Horrible DVD for my birthday! Thanks, Megan! :)

Went out for St. Patty's Day (Highlight: we went to a gay bar and Jade got hit on by a tranny. Walking out of the bar later, she said, "Uh... I think I have a date tomorrow. I don't know what just happened.") and spent most of today with a headache. I'm starting to see the benefits of being an alcoholic. I've been feeling tired and crappy all the time, but I felt much better when I was out drinking. Then today, I'm tireder and crappier and with a headache on top, and I thought, "You know what would make me feel better? Drinking." However, much like with exercise, seeing the benefits isn't enough motivation to actually do it, so instead of being an alcoholic, I'll go back to sleeping.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 19, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I’m glad you got it.
Ha, I had a great st. patty’s day. We went out to a bar, drank too much, met some creepy guys (who either worked at burger king, or an offshore oil rig. Not sure what the truth was. And the girl with him who was either his sister, girlfriend, or both. Se said something implying that their parents might be related? Yikes). Then I found some less creepy people that I knew, and we hung out with them most of the night. Fun stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home