Random thoughts

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Everything in 3 seconds

I've got a horrendous project in work, plus the budget coming up next week, so don't expect to see a lot of me. Here's a three-second review of everything I've watched in the past week or so:

The Office: Hilary Swank is so not hot.
Friday Night Lights: OMG, Matt/Julie is the cutest thing ever! Tim/Lyla is... not.
Battlestar Galactica: Somebody's totally gonna get airlocked. Also, that ending? Kind of like walking in on your parents having sex.
Psych: Fire bad. Tree pretty.
24: I love Tony. "Okay, we'll just forget that happened" and goes on with the deal.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 29, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed. not hot.

 
At February 10, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you're still alive! and haven't gotten buried in work (literally, perhaps?)

 
At February 13, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Yes, that's pretty much exactly what happened. I've been so swamped at work I don't have time to surf the internet, and when I get home, I'm too tired to think. Hopefully it will get better soon. I did have a job interview yesterday, so yay for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home