Random thoughts

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kids are so cute

So, Inauguration coverage is on pretty much every channel, and every news outlet has a live feed on their website, so I don't feel compelled to bombard you with stuff. But check this out - children give their advice to incoming President Obama. I love the kid who's all "I heard about Area 51." Conspiracy theorist in the making, my friends.

Also, this dude takes a shot at rewriting "We Didn't Start the Fire" for the 21st century. I think I had to do that in my high school history class.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 20, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, i like the kid who says he's too skinny and suggests food for him to eat. and the kids who just want to run in the white house.

i've been watching nbc's coverage- they showed this adorable photo of the younger obama girl giving her dad the thumbs up after his speech.

and i remember listening to "we didn't start the fire" in ap history. now i can't remember that teacher's name...

 
At January 20, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I'm pretty sure it was Baxter, since I had her for just about everything. But then she got married, and I can't remember her new name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home