Random thoughts

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things I don't understand

1. Why are we busy? It's December. It was DEAD the week before Thanksgiving, and it's supposed to stay dead until after New Year's. What the heck is going on?

2. Why am I tired? I got 8 hours of sleep last night, and usually get at least 6-7 every night. Yet instead of waking up feeling refreshed, I wake up feeling like I've been run over by a truck. Maybe it has something to do with the whacked-out dreams I've been having.

And finally, this does not make me feel better.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 10, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Same here. Got an 8-hour sleep last night; yet why do I feel like a turd squashed under an elephant's foot?

Good to see you still writing, though.

 
At December 10, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, that still leaves, what, a 1 in 100 chance of getting a job? Could be worse!! Plus I bet any old person applied. Not QUALIFIED people like you.

 
At December 11, 2008 at 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree on that most of those people probably aren't qualified

and to add to your list:
3. why the heck is it 65 degrees in december!?

 
At December 11, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Blogger Laura said...

What?? It was 65 degrees? We only made it to the 50s here. And today it's back in the 30s.

I'm certainly hoping that most of those people aren't qualified. I want a job!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home