Random thoughts

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Applied for another job today, which brings the total to 11 (12 if you count my ambiguous "I'll take any one of those 3,300 jobs" application to the Obama administration).

I kind of want to make these cupcakes for our office Christmas party, but then again, the snowmen seem like they'd be kind of a lot of work. I'm all for no effort.

If anyone's looking for a Christmas present for me, here's one. (You should buy it for yourself, too.)

Um, I'm behind on TV, which means I still haven't seen the first two episodes of "Leverage" or this week's "Chuck." I've gotten into this habit of going to bed really early, which kind of cuts into my TV watching time. Also, I started rewatching Angel season 1 and now I totally love Doyle (it may be the Irish thing).

Here's an update on the "5 suggestions to improve Fringe" I posted a while ago, which I am actually still watching (it helps that it's the only thing on Tuesday nights).

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 11, 2008 at 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they make those cupcakes sound a lot easier than they probably are. but they are super cute.

and i was thinking of getting that for myself, and for my roomie for christmas.

i got mad at angel when they killed off doyle. he was my favorite. and yeah, it's definitely because he's irish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home