Random thoughts

Monday, June 30, 2008

Quiet week?

Who knows... they've reached a tentative agreement on the budget, so it's possible that this week might not be crazy hectic. Of course, school code negotiations are still going on, so who knows. At least it's a short week - yay 4th of July!

I had kind of a busy weekend, with going home Friday night (Patches was friendlier than ever; she must have been lonely), and then rushing back here Saturday morning so I could get to Jenn's beer fest/barbecue. That was fun, and I got a bit of a sunburn, but it's already starting to look tan. I was on call on Sunday, but Teresa didn't need me, so I just cleaned my apartment a lot in preparation for my parents, who might be dropping by today on their way home from NY.

I also managed to get caught up with the last couple episodes of Doctor Who. Steven Moffat rocks my world. I'm pretty happy that he'll be taking over for Russell Davies, because he writes the best episodes. Of course, he also comes up with the freakiest shit, so thanks, not only do I have an irrational fear of statues, I am now even more terrified of the dark than I was before. But the Doctor says I have a good reason!

We finally have premiere dates for Dr. Horrible - or you can read it straight from Joss himself. Word on the street is that, despite today being the deadline and no agreement has been reached, SAG doesn't plan to strike, otherwise who knows, we might've gotten a Dr. Horrible sequel. :)

Psych is coming back soon - yay! Check out what James Roday and Dule Hill have to say about the new season.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At June 30, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just getting into The Doctor... I absolutely love this show. Thank God they're still making good, non-reality crap television.

How are you?

 
At June 30, 2008 at 11:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, and I take it you haven't caught up with the LATEST episode of DW. Some shocking stuff ahead, I tell ya...

 
At June 30, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Well, depends what you mean by "latest" (or rather, latest in which country). :) I just watched the most recent episodes that aired in the US, but I know the UK is a few weeks ahead, so I could download 'em if I wanted. I had been watching it on SciFi with BSG, but I haven't been home the past two weeks.

 
At June 30, 2008 at 6:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm talking about the last one that aired in the UK. God, I love this show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home