Random thoughts

Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday morning comes again

Hope everyone had a happy Easter. I had a parent-filled weekend, but they bought me things and fed me, so I'm happy.

First up, here's more coverage of the Buffy reunion. You can also see video clips from all the Paley events here, although the Buffy one is little more than the introductions and a little from Joss and Sarah. The Chuck panel had some pretty hilarious clips, though. I also found a podcast of the entire Buffy panel, as long as you don't mind the very loud girl in the audience.

In other news, Jericho has been canceled again, for good this time. Not really a surprise, although it's a little disappointing. I felt like the show really blossomed in the 7 episode run, and it deserved at least a full second season.

Some speculation on Dollhouse's chances from Matt Roush, as well as an update on Bones from David Boreanaz. And this is cute: Reasons I miss Psych. I miss it, too!

Oh, and don't forget to watch How I Met Your Mother tonight - it's the Britney episode!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home