Random thoughts

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's almost 5:00...

...so I'm gonna run through this as quick as possible.

Hillary won PA, and managed to hit the spread right in the middle so it doesn't matter AT ALL. Okay, so she won by 10 points. If it'd been more like 5ish, it'd be a clear sign it's time for her to drop out. If it'd been by 12 or more, it would've had a lot of superdelegates taking a second look at her. But as it stands, she's pretty much in the same position she was before the PA primary. So now it's on to Indiana and North Carolina. More primaries. Yay?

More on Catherine Baker Knoll being insane. Seriously, go watch the video I posted yesterday. The Trib-Review asks, "Exuberant or unhinged?" Unhinged all the way, baby.

I am totally not spoiling myself, but if you're interested, there are casting sides (script pages) online from Dollhouse. Get 'em quick before Fox finds out and has them taken down.

Also, here's an interview with Kyle Chandler about Friday Night Lights, and a looooong post about this chick's trip to the Office set.

Still eating Chinese food, btw. I got two full dinners out of the sweet & sour pork, and I'll probably make two meals out of the chicken with cashews (and yes, Kelly, they are definitely cashews. I double-checked).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home