Random thoughts

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Psych!!

Okay, this is the first I've heard of this, and I'm now super-excited! "Psych," everyone's favorite show about fake psychic detectives, is airing a Christmas episode tomorrow (Friday, 10pm on USA)! The second half of the season isn't supposed to air until next year, but apparently things like that don't matter when there's a holiday a-comin'. This appears to be something cable shows do sometimes, since they don't follow the traditional Sept-May season schedule, but they can't pass up the chance to do a Christmas episode. Who cares? I'm just happy to have "Psych" back, even if it's just for one day.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 6, 2007 at 5:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am so excited too! I cant beleive I forgot to tell you. My friend Sam told me about it earlier this week and I was like, what?! Woohoo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home