Random thoughts

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy Labor Day

Hope everyone enjoyed their three-day weekend, celebrating labor by, uh, not working. I slept late, went to a barbecue, and had a fun adventure at the beer distributor - who knew you couldn't buy six-packs of malt beverages in PA? Sidebar: I now have half a case of Mike's Hard Lemonade in my trunk. Don't tell the state police.

In other news, I just discovered another awesome TV show. Okay, I'm a little behind the times on this one, but in my defense, I watched an episode and just didn't like it. Maybe it was a clunker. Anyway, How I Met Your Mother. Willow from Buffy, Doogie Howser... and, uh, other people. Watch it - it's funny. Season 1 is out on DVD right now. Season 3 starts Sept. 24th. The minor hitch in the plan is that season 2 doesn't come out on DVD until two weeks after season 3 starts (Oct. 2nd), but you're enterprising folk - I'm sure you can figure it out.

And finally, I want to go on record stating this wasn't me.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At September 4, 2007 at 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't think that was me either. i have other british people to stalk. although colin firth is up there on the list.
i've tried to watch how i met your mother, since willow is on it. but i never knew what time or day it was on, so i've only caught a few episodes. but it was pretty good.
i just got the office season 3 on dvd today! woohoo! i made one of my friends watch the 1st season, and he liked it. i haven't started the 2nd season with him yet though. you need to watch this show if you haven't yet. seriously. then you can go with me to the office convention in scranton in october. i got an email about it. it sounds fun.

 
At September 5, 2007 at 9:14 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Oh! I've totally been watching The Office! I didn't really like the first season - the only people I really cared about were Jim and Pam. But I knew season 2 had a lot of Jim/Pam, so I kept going, and I loved it. Season 3 should be coming up in my Blockbuster queue pretty soon.

HIMYM is on Mondays at 8, I do believe, but like I said, you can watch season 1 on DVD (I'm 2/3 of the way through so far).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home