Random thoughts

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Be honest...

How many people watched the State of the Union last night, and how many people watched Veronica Mars? Since I find VM a lot less throw-things-at-the-TV inducing, I caught up with the Prez later. (More on that in a bit.)

So, anyone else besides Becky want a pet monkey after last night's episode? I must say, that episode seemed very much in keeping with our grand theory on who murdered the Dean. (The evil TA, in case you're wondering. No spoilers, Becky and I just figured it out, because we're S-M-R-T.) And I'm excited to see Mac (especially with a new boy) and I'm squee!ing at the LoVe, even though I thought Piz was absolutely adorable. I miss Wallace. And Lamb. Where the heck is Lamb? For being upgraded from a guest star to a regular cast member, he hasn't appeared in any more episodes than before.

If you don't mind a few vague spoilers, you can read Whitney's interview with Jason Dohring (I'm so jealous) at her Pop Candy blog, and check out pictures of the gang at Sundance.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 28, 2007 at 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone wants a monkey. Also, we are much too smart for our own good. I wish we'd watched VM together in the suite. Would have been like watching Buffy but with the suspense. Oh right, you had class then....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home