Random thoughts

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lots of TV news

I've been super busy the last couple weeks... with Michelle getting married, I'm all alone in holding down the finance fort. Mailing out insane numbers of thank you letters and Christmas party invitations, and trying to put the office into some semblance of order.

BUT... now that I have a moment to breathe (and I'm typing on my supercool new work-issued laptop), I can post a little something. Sadly, it seems like all of my TV shows have gone on hiatus until January, so here's some random TV news to keep us occupied until then.

Joss Whedon has an interview with TV Guide about - you guessed it - the Buffy comic season 8. I have to say, I've never been a comic book fan, but this is getting me excited.

24 is coming back in January, with a bang as usual. In preparation, the season 5 DVD has been released so slacking fans can catch up. The DVD also includes a season 6 prequel, which is now on YouTube. And it looks like Rick Schroder is joining the cast.

The West Wing star Allison Janney is returning to TV with an as-yet-untitled CBS sitcom. Also TWW-related: Kristin Chenowith talks about life, theatre, and how she feels about her ex Aaron Sorkin basing a Studio 60 character on her (not as pissed off as you might think). Also, she may be doing a sitcom with Nathan Lane. OMG, I so want to see that show.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home