Random thoughts

Monday, October 09, 2006

I don't like Mondays

Still a little sick, but feeling better. I got a parking space at the train station today - guess that's the one good thing about working on Columbus Day.Here's the news of the day:
Speaking of TV, I watched the premiere of The Nine last week, and I'll be honest... after watching an entire episode, I still have no idea what's going on. I have about the same level of comprehension that I got from watching the commercials and reading the reviews. I'll probably give it a few more weeks, just to see what happens.

2 Comments:

At October 9, 2006 at 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait...today was Columbus Day? Really? Sad how 'holidays' like that no longer exist in college.

 
At October 11, 2006 at 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, a call from dwight.
awesome.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home