Random thoughts

Friday, September 29, 2006

Things that make me happy

So I got in a car accident last night. I wasn't driving, we were coming home from a fundraiser in Scranton in the POURING rain - seriously, like, torrential downpour, nasty lightning, tornado warning, the whole shebang - and we spun around and hit the median a couple times. We didn't hit any other cars though, which was good. And our co-workers (in a separate car) were able to drive me home.

Due to the general crappiness of the week, and particularly last night, I'm posting some links to things that will cheer me (and possibly others) up.

2 Comments:

At October 1, 2006 at 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yikes. i hope you're ok.
*hugs*

 
At October 1, 2006 at 11:40 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little cranky. Could have been a lot worse though, so I'm really thankful it wasn't too bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home