Random thoughts

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

How to survive a plane crash, and other fairly stupid tales

Just in case that flight attendant demonstration before take-off isn't clear enough for you, the BBC has put together a helpful guide on how to survive a plane crash, for those who really have nothing better to do.

Plus, a funny plane story from the Onion.

In other, unrelated stories, I feel like I have to say something about the Mark Foley thing, since it's been all over the news. So here is Wonkette's summary of events. As for a comment... I refer you to my press secretary, Jon Stewart.

Also from Wonkette: "Ah, Britain — where paging a terrorist to remind him to board a plane is still considered funny, not a felony."

George Clooney fan? It's your lucky day, because he says he plans to date everybody.

And finally, I don't drink coffee, but this website really makes me want to.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 4, 2006 at 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, that onion story was great.
this one is hilarious too, a guy i worked with mentioned it: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28326

and that coffee does sound really good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home