Random thoughts

Monday, October 09, 2006

Buffy alert!

No, this has nothing to do with my recent acquisition of the entire Buffy DVD collection, although I am enjoying them immensely. (I'm currently working my way through Season 2 - ah, the joys of School Hard, Lie to Me, and What's My Line... *fangirl giggle*)

No, this is about Amber Benson, who is going to play me in the movie of my life (release date TBA), but is slightly better known as Tara on Buffy. She's making a guest appearance on Supernatural this week (Thursdays, CW, 9pm), which I don't watch. But I might, just because Amber's so cool. Plus, in an ironic reversal of roles, she plays the head of a vampire coven. Heh.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 9, 2006 at 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Amber Benson! Also yay Supernatural! Jensen Ackles is so pretty....I've only recently started to watch, and it's kinda confusing to miss the 1st season....but at least I get to skip commercials, bc I've been watching it via my friend Anne....and guess what!? I had Turkey Hill Iced Tea! I decided that when I am finally at the dating stage, I should prolly avoid THIT until he's bcm accustomed to me...dont want to scare him off!

 
At October 10, 2006 at 1:11 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Wow, honey... you and the caffeine... not good. We've talked about this.

 
At October 11, 2006 at 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! you got the ultimate collection thing? i think this requires a buffy party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home