Random thoughts

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Movies

I've started watching Dexter so expect reaction posts forthcoming, but for now, I'll mention a couple movies I watched last week - The Hurt Locker, which is about as amazing as everyone said it was, and Carolina, which pleasantly surprised me. I was expecting a typical romantic comedy - it stars Julia Stiles and involves her best friend who secretly pines for her while she's oblivious - but it turned out that the relationship drama was rather perfunctory, and what sucked me in was the family drama (yes, I am predictable). Julia's the oldest of three sisters who were raised by their wacky grandmother (Shirley MacLaine), and is a bastion of normalcy in her eccentric family. It's really sweet. I love families!

Also, this is random but Cleolinda blew my mind a little bit, so I want her to blow yours, too. As it happens, I parted my hair on the other side the other day, just to see if there was a difference. No one else noticed, but I found it rather annoying to have to keep forcing my hair to go against its natural instincts. Oh, well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home