Random thoughts

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Several weeks of Community

Let us commence with recording the workout I've given my On Demand lately. Community is easily my favorite new show of the year. I don't really have deep thoughts, just lots of awesome quotes:

Jeff to Annie: "I can't say no to those big doe eyes. It's like strangling a mermaid with a bike chain." Annie manipulating Jeff is my OTP.

Troy and Abed in the vending machine! "I think I hit G-13..."

Troy: "Oh my god, Pierce is going to be the only person ever to drown in a parking lot... twice." The entire sailboat-in-the-parking-lot thing was hilarious. Captain Shirley! Hee!

Pottery Teacher to Jeff: "Congratulations, you failed a class so easy that people passing in the hallway get contact credit."

Abed on Annie and Shirley teaming up: "That's a buddy cop movie I would watch." ME TOO, ABED. ME TOO. And Annie would so be the badass. Check out the way she slammed Jeff's head on the table and she loves him.

Troy to Britta: "You're more of a fun vampire, because you don't suck blood. You just suck."

Annie and the pepper spray OMG. "This is self-inflicted friendly fire, okay?" And Abed doing the black police chief, lol.

Troy and Abed in the Morrrrning!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home