Random thoughts

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm baaaack!

Actually, I was back at work yesterday, but as is often the way in these tales, work was crazy busy, trying to make up all the things I missed last week. (Thanks, Congress, for passing health care reform while I was away. That didn't crazy things up AT ALL.)

Anyway, in one of the many gift shops we went in this week, my mom found a book titled, "Quit Your Job and Move to Key West." That's pretty much how I feel right now.

Vacation was AWESOME. I am so unbelievably freckled, it almost looks tan. (Seriously, WTF, parents? I am 3/4 Italian and I still ended up with the Irish freckle gene.) We had great weather, only one rainy morning, even if it was unusually chilly for this time of year and we couldn't really go in the water. I will probably be posting lots and lots about it once my mother sends me the vacation pictures, which are all on her camera.

Also - and I say this with no hyperbole - best birthday EVER. I think we should do this every year. :) (It's kind of surprising, actually, considering that this confluence of my birthday, St. Patrick's Day, and Spring Break happens every year, that I've never done a trip this time of year.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i'll go with you next year! i need a vacation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home