Random thoughts

Saturday, May 02, 2009

I have a weird life

Went to McGrath's last night with Jade and saw pirates. Also met a chick from Estonia who kept grabbing Jade's boobs, until her boyfriend dragged her away all, "Uh, sorry for the intrusion." She also danced on a table (the Estonian chick, not Jade). Ah, Europeans. No sense of boundaries.

Today, there was a bug crawling around on the carpet, and Chelsea, who hates bugs, was meowing frantically and giving me a pitiful look. I was all, "No, you kill it!" (It was a big bug.) After letting her stalk it all around the living room and swat at it unsuccessfully, I finally intervened and killed the thing. My cat is a terrible hunter.

Also, anyone want to go on a cruise to Alaska? If we go next week, it's only $499.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 3, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Totally thought Jade was the one dancing on the table at first, haha. Those Europeans indeed! The boob thing was strange...

And I so want to go to Alaska! Slash take a cruise! Both are awesome. Well, I'm making an assumption about the former. But alas, I will be unpacking and grading and writing a paper. :(

 
At May 5, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Anonymous megan said...

i want to go to alaska!!!
i'm a bit busy this week though
i went to nj friday night, atlantic city to see no doubt saturday night, was up in PA sunday and monday to work up at the camp, then went to visit my cousin in allentown monday night. i just got back to MD this afternoon.
then tomorrow- concert in DC for my birthday, and partying friday night. woohoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home