Random thoughts

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Damn

I got all excited for a minute, because I thought it was Wednesday, and so I was going to title my post "happy hump day!" And then I realized it's only Tuesday. That's depressing.

Moving on. Funny NY Times article about Texas being crazy. Not so funny article about waterboarding. Apparently, CIA interrogators used waterboarding 266 times on two terrorists. Now, let's think here. If you've waterboarded somebody a hundred times, and they still haven't talked, what do you think the chances are that they're gonna talk after the 101st time? (Also, let us note that it never takes Jack Bauer more than 10 minutes and a good pen-stabbing to break a suspect.)

In other news, Neil Patrick Harris caught on fire. No, really.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2009 at 12:39 AM, Anonymous Kelly said...

Oops, I made a comment earlier and somehow didnt post it! Anyway, I mentioned that I had they same thought about waterboarding. Talk about overboard! How many times till they give up?! Ridiculous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home