Random thoughts

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ouchie

I hate my dentist. All I wanted was one teeth cleaning, and it's spiraled into 5 appointments! First, they wouldn't clean my teeth until I came in for a consultation, so there's two appointments right there. Then, I had cavities, which necessitated two more appointments, since apparently, they can't do fillings on both sides of my mouth on the same day. Whatever. So I went for the first filling appointment on Tuesday, and for the past two days, the filling has been cutting the inside of my mouth with its sharp edge. Which means I am going back AGAIN today to have it fixed. Plus, I've still got my second filling appointment a month from now. *is bitter*

Anyway, Joss apparently can't make up his mind on Dollhouse - first, he said a second season pick-up was unlikely, then changed his mind and said he was optimistic at the Paley Festival's Dollhouse event.

Also, spoilers on who's gonna survive this season of 24, since they're coming back for season 8. (It's Ask Ausiello, which means there's spoilers for just about every show on TV, so be careful.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home