Random thoughts

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

So, that happened...

I don't know if any of you guys watch The Bachelor; I know I don't. Which is why I completely failed to recognize that one of the guys in my meeting this morning was, you know, one of them. A Bachelor.

I have no idea why he was there (he kind of just popped in and then left early), but after he left the room, one of the other guys in the meeting goes, "You know he was on The Bachelor?" And alllll the women did a double-take, lol.

It was definitely one of the most interesting meetings I've been to. It was a pitch from this company that produces all-natural foods with abnormal amounts of nutritional content (like cookies made out of beans that still taste like cookies), and they brought samples and did demonstrations and stuff. So, free food AND a Bachelor.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 7, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How did the cookies taste? Cause I think so long as they lie to me, I might think they are pretty good!

 
At April 7, 2009 at 10:04 PM, Anonymous megan said...

haha, i was going to ask that same question, kelly.
also, was the guy cute? i don't watch that show either. the bachelor is the one with one guy and a bunch of women, right? although i did watch it over lara's one time, because they don't get cable. the show made me mad (possibly because i was already mad at boys). but it's all, ok, these girls are going to fall in love with you, and you break their hearts by just picking one. lame.

 
At April 8, 2009 at 9:06 AM, Blogger Laura said...

They didn't bring the cookies! :( They did bring chips made out of beans and some other stuff, but I was disappointed there were no cookies.

Yes, the guy was cute. I think it's kind of a requirement in order to have 25 women chasing after you. It does seem pretty lame to expect to marry someone you met on TV (although they also do the reverse with one girl and 25 guys, so it's not just boys to be mad at).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home