Random thoughts

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy chocolate bunny day

Hope everyone had a good Easter. Mine was remarkably uneventful, despite the history-making dinner hosted by my cousin and her boyfriend, which included all of his family, all of our family, two dogs, two cats, and a baby. The best part was when Aunt Judy showed up with the convent's dog, Sister Penny, and Mike's dog, Robo got verrrrry interested. We're all, "Robo, she's a nun! She's never seen a male dog before!"

Anyway, fun stuff for today: working around the HIMYM baby bumps, and the Modesto Bee talks about their hometown boy, James Marsters ("That kid is gonna get his @*# kicked.").

Also, if you haven't heard about Amazonfail yet, you're not paying attention. There are plenty of theories, including the hacker theory and the incompetence theory, but the one I'm not buying is the Amazon hates gays theory - even if they didn't have a reputation for being liberal, they're not going to do something this blatant when it hurts their bottom line.

Plus, once I ordered something from Amazon and it took them three tries to find my house. I'm voting for incompetence.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2009 at 7:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, 3 tries to find your house?! That's terrible. I hadnt heard about the fiasco, but I too am leaning toward incompetence.

And on the HIMYM note, I hadnt realized they were playing with the pregnancies like that. I love that show! I just thought they werent hiding it well.

 
At April 15, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Anonymous megan said...

hehe, nun dog.

also, i didn't realize james marsters was 46!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home