Random thoughts

Friday, April 10, 2009

Slow holiday Friday

It is DEAD today. No one is working in my office... or in any other office, judging by the utter lack of phone calls I've gotten today. Which leaves me plenty of time to search the internet and find fun things for you.

I haven't been terribly interested in Dragonball: Evolution, despite James Marsters being in it, so I've been avoiding linking to the eleventy billion interviews that have been released in conjunction with the movie's promotion. However, I will link to this one, because it's geeky and cute (I am now imagining his son going "Fat Piccolo! Fat Piccolo!"), it covers just about all his recent projects, and he talks about Andy Hallett. If you're really interested, I can find plenty more...

The Dollhouse season finale fiasco seems to have been straightened out. But yeah, you're probably gonna have to get the DVD if you want to watch the mystical 13th/14th episode.

Aaron Sorkin may be coming back to TV, with another show-within-a-show idea.

And apparently having babies is the cool new thing, because now Sarah Michelle Gellar is pregnant.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home