Random thoughts

Monday, September 15, 2008

Counting down...

...till I get out of here. Spent most of the weekend packing, although it feels like I spent it on a Stairmaster. Sheesh, you'd think I'd be in better shape for hauling 3 loads of laundry up and down 10 flights of steps. (Note to self: Never do laundry when elevators are out of service.) I also managed to get stuck in the elevator, which was my main reason for taking the stairs, so that was a lot of fun.

Anyway, the increasingly negative and false statements from the McCain campaign are generating more buzz. They're also generating more humor, as is Sarah Palin.

But I know what we really care about is what Kristen Bell's up to on Heroes. In other TV news, I watched Fringe last night, and I'd say it won me over enough that I'll be disappointed to miss the next three episodes. My teenage crush on Josh Jackson has apparently not gone anywhere, particularly as he was spouting some of the best lines in the episode. But God, a 2 hour premiere seems long, even with limited commercial interruptions. I noticed that with the Bones premiere, too.

So, I counted it up, and I'm going to be missing approximately 15 hours of television while I'm away. Dude, that's a lot of television. Okay, it's like 5 hours a week, which is one hour per weekday, which doesn't seem like a lot. But wow, I wish I had Tivo.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 16, 2008 at 12:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Call me when you get down here; hopefully, we can get together for a beer or two!!

 
At September 19, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! will you miss the first episode of the office?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home