Random thoughts

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Mole prediction

With only six players left, I guess it's time to make my official mole prediction. I'm going with Alex. I had been between Kristen, Alex, and Clay, but after last night, I've narrowed it down. Kristen got executed, so it's probably not her. :) And after Clay got into it with Paul, I ruled him out as well (although the spontaneous singing that followed was hilarious). My theory has been that the mole will probably be low-key, trying not to be the center of attention, to keep everyone's focus off of them. That means I've completely ruled out brash, loud-mouthed people like Paul and Nicole - and also Mark, who's apparently completely unhinged. Either that, or he's the best actor I've ever seen. See, that's the twister - maybe one of these guys is acting this way on purpose, because they know that after Kathryn and Bill, people expect the mole to fly under the radar, and so they're doing the opposite to keep from seeming like a likely candidate. OMG this show makes my head spin.

One other thing - who wants to go to Scranton for the Office Games?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 1, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally want to go to the office games!
i saw on the website the trivia games they were coming out with. looks awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home