Random thoughts

Monday, January 07, 2008

Bad news for Bones

When I made my TV update post last week, I thought that Feb. 22nd was an awfully long time to wait for a new Bones ep. I had no idea.

Now, the report is that a new episode won't air until April 28th! Gah! But, I guess the up-side is that it'll be on Mondays at 8 instead of Fridays. And yay for possibly getting the school shooting ep from last season.

To take your mind off the depressing news, here's some still shots from Torchwood's season 2 premiere. Oh man oh man oh man. James kissed a BOY! (Okay, I already knew that was gonna happen.) And I'm finding it way hotter than I should.

I completely forgot to watch Friday Night Lights last week (I was too wrapped up in my BSG). This whole "watching network TV again" thing is gonna take some getting used to. For about a month, until they all run out of episodes. *sigh*

Also, the CW is mucking around with their schedule, and will be airing Reaper in its regular time next week (Jan. 15th) and then moving the last episode filmed before the strike to Thursday, Feb. 28th after Smallville.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home