Random thoughts

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I love long weekends

Seriously. I think I say this every time I have a day off, but weekends should be three days long ALL the time.

Anyway, good news! Damages has been picked up for not one, but two more seasons! Of course, with the writers' strike, we may not see new episodes for a year or more, but it's still good news.

Speaking of the strike, here's an updated list of how many episodes are left for most shows. The ones I care about:
  1. Bones - 6 eps
  2. Chuck - 6 eps
  3. Dirty Sexy Money - 5 eps
  4. Friday Night Lights - 8 eps (kick ass, by the way, because this is the show I'm gonna miss most)
  5. Heroes - 4 eps
  6. The Office - 1 ep (sadness!)
  7. Pushing Daisies - 4 eps
  8. Reaper - 3 to 5 eps
And on a completely random note, Andrew pointed me to this multi-tasking procrastination game. You can procrastinate, get smarter, AND feed poor people, all at the same time!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home