Random thoughts

Friday, January 26, 2007

Officially unemployed

Yep, today was my last day of work. *sniffle* I'm gonna miss it. I really did enjoy my job, and I learned a lot about the campaign and fundraising, and it was a really great experience with a lot of awesome people. Soooo glad I didn't choose grad school.

So while I file for unemployment, here's some things to keep you busy.
  • Amber Benson's movie Gryphon airs on Sci-Fi tomorrow night at 9pm. Watch it - because Amber's cool!
  • There's a discussion at Whedonesque about how the producer of Supernatural loves Buffy and wants James Marsters to guest star. I'm in favor of that idea.
  • Also, an update: Drive, that Nathan Fillion series I know nothing about but keep mentioning, is set to premiere April 15 on Fox at 8pm.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2007 at 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

unemplyment sounds fun. more time to write fanfic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home