Random thoughts

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stick a sign on the front lawn...

I'm moving!

Not actually moving. Just moving the blog. It's been fun hanging out here at Blogger, but... I have a confession to make.

I've been cheating on you with another blog.

I've had a LiveJournal account for about three years now, in addition to this blog, and at first the two had very different content, so I wanted to keep them separate. But over the years, they've sort of merged together, until I was basically just crossposting the same stuff to both of them. Except I'd usually forget and one would get the post a week later than the other one. :-P

So I'm consolidating. And also moving. I've created a new journal at Dreamwidth called Next to Normal, with a lot of my old LJ content (I can import that, but not the Blogger posts). I like the format there much better than Blogger - I can put posts under a cut, which means you'll be able to avoid spoilers when I talk about TV and scroll more easily past posts you're not interested in. And I've been getting a ton of spam comments here, which is really annoying. Also, there are ICONS. You'll see. (I am an icon whore.)

I encourage you to create an account there (I have invite codes if you do), or you can create an OpenID using your Blogger log-in. Or, hey, comment anonymously. I'll think you're creepy, but that's okay. I probably already do. :)

See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home