Random thoughts

Friday, October 23, 2009

Still sick, if you can believe that

I'm holding out hope that I'll be able to post an "I'm better" post one of these days. Today is not that day.

So, I had more tests done, and went back to see the doctor yesterday, and the good news is that the bacteria is officially out of my system. Unfortunately, I'm still experiencing symptoms, which means there's something else lurking in my intestines. My test results showed elevated C-reactive protein, so the doctor thinks it's an inflammation in my colon, and that means... Colonoscopy! Wednesday is the big day.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 23, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Anonymous megan said...

yikes, good luck. i was talking to my dad the other day, and he just had one done. before he could start telling me about it, i yelled "no details!" but apparently they took a picture inside, which he says will be our christmas card this year. ha.

 
At October 27, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck, sweetie. We're rooting for you!

 
At October 28, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How you feelin' today?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home