Random thoughts

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Nail-biting

It's that time of year when we find out whether all our favorite shows have been canceled or not. Still no word on Chuck, but we know that Life is out and Fringe is in. I'd kind of have preferred that the other way around. Life was awesome. If you need a list to keep track of everything, here's a handy one. So, to sum up the shows I watch:

Already renewed: 24, Fringe, Friday Night Lights, The Office
Likely coming back: HIMYM, Bones, Chuck (although I'm not sure I trust this), Parks & Recreation
Likely canceled: Cupid, Dollhouse, Kings (and I just started watching it, too)
Already canceled: Dirty Sexy Money, Life

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At May 5, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Anonymous megan said...

have you been watching "castle"? i like it. nathan fillion is great. they say it could go either way though :(

and i haven't really liked "parks and rec" it's pretty much exactly the office, but with different people.

 
At May 16, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just in case you didn't hear - "Castle" and "Dollhouse" have been renewed.

 
At May 18, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Blogger Laura said...

I saw that. I'll probably get around to posting soon. Mostly excited about Chuck, though, since I don't watch Castle, and didn't really care either way about Dollhouse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home