Random thoughts

Friday, November 07, 2008

Quickie for a Friday

I have a lot of articles to link to on Obama and the transition (and yes, I've already applied for a job), but I have to read them first, so I will leave you with two things for now:

First, a very long (but so far very, very interesting) behind the scenes report on the campaigns. I think it can best be summed up as, "The question isn't 'How'd I win?' The question is 'Why'd they lose?'" (Bonus points to the first person to identify that quote.)

And second, a bipartisan funny.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ooo, ooo! I know, I know!! Spike!! In Fool For Love! What a good ep...sigh.
In other new, good luck with the job! If they have any sense they will totally hire you.

 
At November 12, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Yay! Kelly wins the bonus points, which are not redeemable for anything and have no cash value. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home