Random thoughts

Friday, October 24, 2008

"It squeaks when I bang it."

The best "that's what she said" ever? Might be.

Is anyone watching Life on Mars? I started out interested, but after three episodes, I'm feeling kind of meh about it. Not sure if it's because I feel like Mad Men does period TV so much better or if the show just doesn't grip me. I still want to check out the original UK version, just to see what it's like (and whether it's better).

Finished season one of Arrested Development, and am against struck with a case of the mehs. I think the problem with this one is all the hype - everyone's been telling me this is the best, most brilliant comedy ever, and I'm just like, "Really?" Does it get better in the next season?

Anyway, only one link for today, but it's an awesome one.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2008 at 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, i love arrested development
i'm not sure what seasons i've watched, i just kind of watch it when i find it on, but i want to get it on dvd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home