Random thoughts

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shoulda stayed in bed

Today is seriously the longest day ever. We're really slow in work, which is good, because I'm cold-medicated (as John said yesterday, "It's like being drunk, but without the fun") and sleepy. (My nighttime meds totally didn't knock me out sufficiently, and I woke up at 4am. I did have a nice James Marsters dream, though. Shut up, Kelly, it wasn't dirty.)

Anyway, I don't usually post stuff like this, but Alyson Hannigan's pregnant. (Sidebar: What is up with Alexis Denisof's ridiculous grin in that photo?) I'm curious if they plan to work that into HIMYM, or if they'll try to film around it. A lot of people have pointed out that Lily didn't drink her scotch in the flash-forward last week and speculated she might be pregnant, but the filming of those episodes would be a long way off, so the timing really wouldn't work out. Maybe she'd just had the baby?

In other news, apparently politics affects your TV show choices, and clearly I'm in the wrong party, as I like Damages and Doctor Who from the GOP column. But I also watch The Colbert Report and My Boys from the Dems' side. I'm definitely not an independent, because those people watch way too much shitty reality TV. I wish they'd included network TV instead of just cable shows - I'd be curious to see what the preferences are.

And finally, the cast of Fringe talk about their characters. I seriously have to quibble with the characterization of Anna Torv as a "hottie." Sorry, she's not. She's bland (both in looks and personality). Now, Joshua Jackson? There's a hottie.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...i think i'm everything according to that chart i like colbert, always sunny in philly, and my boys (dem); south park and cash cab, sometimes (repub) but also what not to wear from the bipartisan.

also, aw, i didn't know about alyson hannigan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home