Random thoughts

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Break out the Sudafed

I'm very, very tired today, and if the number of tissues I've gone through today is any indication, I think I'm getting a cold. But I persevere to bring you these important links: the movie "Once" is headed to Broadway and Zeljko Ivanek (from 24 and Damages) is headed to Heroes. (But I won't be watching him because I'm DONE with Heroes!! I almost reconsidered when Chuck ended last night... I was like, "Eh, too lazy to find the remote." And then they killed Adam off in the first 7 minutes, and I was like, Click. That was just the thing I needed. No more Adam means no more reason to watch.)

Now, for a show I DO watch: a review of The Bro Code, written of course by HIMYM's Barney Stinson.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home