Random thoughts

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Schedule your vacation time...

OMG, forget about stalking James Marsters... I totally want to go on this cruise. It's definitely more expensive than a regular cruise (you could go on a 7-day NCL cruise that week for the same price), but still - Veronica Mars!

Other stuff: This week's Scrubs episode is a "giant homage to The Princess Bride." Also, Barney and Britney are dressed alike! Isn't that cute?

And happy actual birthday to Megan. You'll probably get a present some time in June, since I think that's the next time I'm coming home, lol. Maybe I should mail it...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 7, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The same people who are organizing "Cruise to Mars" are the same people who organized the Browncoat Cruise my wife and I went on in December. They're a bunch of very fun people, and I love them to pieces. If you do indeed go, you WILL have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home