Random thoughts

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I can do other stuff!

Just to prove to Kelly that I do care about things other than politics (and let me just point out that since the primary season ended, I have been very light on the politics, and it's just this one week, so let me have my fun!), here's a whole bunch of TV news to rot your brain. :)

If for some ungodly reason, you haven't been watching Mad Men, you're in luck! AMC is showing a marathon of the season so far, so you have a chance to catch up. Meanwhile, Chuck got a full season pick-up, and Kiefer Sutherland thinks he's paid too much (I'd be happy to take some of it off his hands, if he's that concerned about it).

Aaron Sorkin is making a movie about Facebook, while former West Wing-er Allison Janney is starring in a musical. And they keep getting my hopes up with these rumors about a Red Dwarf movie. Please let it be true!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home